User-friendliness and technology at the highest level The CEANO lift & slide door
Lift & slide doors from Weru are recommended as a space-saving solution for extremely large door openings. With precision guidance of the door leaf on the top and the bottom, they can be opened and closed sideways very easily. It also ensures effective thermal insulation, maximum tightness, exceptional stability and reliable burglary deterrence. CEANO lift & slide doors convince with a comfortable operation when opening and closing and a sustainable, recyclable system solution made up of environmentally friendly lead-free PVCu profiles.
This lift & slide door is tailor-made to fit your needs. You can also configure your lift & slide door to meet your needs for thermal and burglary protection, comfort and design by adding individual elements from the supplementary and design features. A Weru specialist dealer near you can give you expert advice in selecting suitable options.
Lift & slide doors as for the windows
- Same quality standard: stable profiles, innovative technologies and ease of operation
- Identical optional equipment: from thermal glazing through to burglary deterrence and surveillance
- Consistent appearance in terms of colour and forms. Make use of the extensive Weru colour assortment
- Advice, planning and installation from a single source. Plus comprehensive services for long-lasting enjoyment of your windows and doors
Whether PVCu or aluminium surfaces on your windows or doors: the RAL Classic colours are always a good choice! At Weru you can choose from up to 200 RAL Classic colours or pick one of our numerous other colours — you decide!
These colour graphics may differ from the original colours. Visit your specialist dealer to see the original colours. Your specialist dealer can also tell you which colour options are available for specific window /door systems.
Whether Georgian bars that divide up the glass, Georgian bars placed in the space between the panes for easy window cleaning, stuck-on Georgian bars for small windows or a combination of stuck-on Georgian bar outside and Georgian bar between the panes on the room side, all Georgian bars are available in different colours and designs.
A Weru specialist of your choice can tell you which Georgian bar variants can be combined with the different window systems.
Highly insulating PVCu spacer
- reduces condensation on the glass pane above the glazing bead
- ensures a pleasant living climate due to a consistent surface temperature
- Individually bookable
Security classes RC1 and RC2 upon request
Sound reduction index: 36 dB
Panel type: argon
- Individually bookable
Not all equipment options can be combined with one another. Your Weru specialist dealer will be happy to advise you.